Saturday, May 16, 2009

At 3 In The Morning...

Tomorrow (today actually) I'll face another 'battle'. I'm full of fears but to whom can I express how I feel. I can only wandering through the night with tears streaming down my face. At this time I really miss him. He used to be by my side when I needed someone badly. But now I'm all alone. It been worst lately and I feel like I can't go on anymore. It really hard to pretend that everything is OK. Life seems unfair to me. This is life, anyway. But there is one word that frees me from the weight and pain; LOVE. Most of the time I feel tired of asking for it didn't happen even for a simplest one. But one thing for sure, I got the strength to continue on with my life by giving not asking.

When things do not appear to change
And hope seems hard to find,
Just close your eyes and remember
To take one day at a time.
And then you'll see how things
Change for the best.
All you need to do is your part,
And HE shall do the rest.

They don't always happen when you ask
And it's easy to give in to your fears
But when you're blinded by your pain
Cant see the way, get through the rain
A small but still, resilient voice
Says hope is very near...

No comments: