Sunday, May 17, 2009

Even The Strongest May Falter...

I’m having a bad day? Nope! Just a ‘cloudy and rainy’ day maybe. Last night I couldn’t sleep at all. I was down and blue. Tears seems can’t stop falling. I was weak and I was ‘put to sleep’ for 8 hours during the ‘battle’. Right after the ‘battle’, I insisted to go home as I hoped to see someone. Yeah…it was done at last. I think I’m OK but not really. Despite the ‘shot’ from the ‘battle’, I feel another pain inside me. And I know it well. It will take me no where but it hurts and kills me softly.
Some times even the strongest may falter. Some times, I know I can’t stand it alone. But is there anyone who willing to listen to me without saying I’m telling a victim story? Is there anyone who can accept me as a normal human being that needs love and care without thinking I’m seeking attentions. Is there anyone who wants to be with me when I really need someone badly? If there is no one, please God... grant me with strength to be strong for I know You always listen to me, You love me and You always there for me.

No comments: