Saturday, September 12, 2009

It Hurts and Aching....

Tears falling and blood dripping.
I feel like running into his arms.
I wish I can wake him up and tell him what hurt me but I know I can't.
All I can do is drive along the highway to calm down and later write down what I feel with the hope I'll feel better.
Last few days were a nightmare. Starting with 'buka puasa' incident, 'biz attacked' and later few other things really make me exhausted. Emotionally exhausted.
The worst thing is when I feel hurt and depress there comes the bleeding like I'm deeply wounded inside.
I tried very much to let it be and let it go.
I've done my best to handle them but most of the times I failed to control my emotion.
I never ever blamed anyone. It's me.
God...it hurts and aching but I need to go on.

No comments: