Friday, June 26, 2009

I Just Wanna Live While I'm Alive...

because it's MY LIFE! I may stop the journey of the program right here but the journey of my life will continue till my last breath. I've think about it and I know there's a reason why all this happened. Yeah...I feel upset for not able to continue the journey in MA130. I take the training as a 'pit stop' to look at and into myself before I keep moving. I got the best support to continue the training but what more important is me, MYSELF. Do I really want it and why I want it? Acceptance? Recognition? It works for other people and it works for me? To be in the team? The answer is in me. I know what's going on inside me and I'm responsible for taking care of my well being. I know this is not the only 'pit stop' and I can choose another 'pit stop' as long as I'm aware of the need of it. Stop. Choose. Vote. Move. I'm in control of my life and I'm responsible for my own life. I believe that I'm here to live life to the fullest and to be in contribution in whatever way I can. I thank you for all the cares and supports. I love you...

No comments: