Monday, June 8, 2009

I'll Move On...I'll Go On...



Lately I've been busy juggling between teaching, marking, writing, editing and proofreading. Also 'nursing' and sharing. What a challenge! Praise to God coz I managed to handle them well and I still have time for myself and other people though. Yeah... Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.
Meanwhile, I'm wondering why should they keep something from me with the reason not to trouble me. But in the end they blame me for not understand them. In another word they are asking who am I to them. That is why sometimes I feel unwanted. Sometimes a small matter could hurt me damn much. A silence could make me cry all night. Most of the time I try not to say anything and just go with the flow. Only God knows what is in my heart. Nothing can stop me from living, anyway. I'll move on...I'll go on till my last breath.

No comments: