Sunday, June 28, 2009

You Are Not Alone



Few hours ago my buddy text me and she said something that made me feel I'm alone in this world because I chose not to continue the training (regardless what had happened). But the feeling faded away in a moment. I may not experience what she experienced but until now I still can remember the experience I experienced 2 years ago. It may not as great and superb as I may experience in the real training but it mean a lot to me. I know how much it mean to me and how much it change my perspectives and angles of life. My 'trainer' said Module 2 a.k.a LEC a.k.a Advanced Coursed is to be experienced only once. And maybe this is one of the reason why I'm 'prohibit' to experience it again although with the different trainer and the different people :-) I don't know. It just maybe. Maybe one day I'm able to make it if I want. Well, the value cannot be created if everything just happen in the training room. What more important to me is to apply what I've learned in the training into my life. Part of it, committed, responsible, authentic, contribute. Do what works for me and do something different. Time flies and I can't just wait things to happen. I'm the one who makes it happen. Go and work for it! I know I'm not alone in getting what I want and I'm not alone in achieving my dreams because there is someone out there who share the same vision and share the same dreams. There is someone out there who is willing to love, to care and to support me. I believe that I'm not alone. Yeah...I'm not alone. And I wish everyone in this world feel the same.

No comments: